Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sleepy & stuffy

Mike got up at the crack of dawn this morning to go play golf and thankfully Reagan and Ryan slept in! That gave me a little time to get up, have coffee, and get medicines ready before trouble woke up! Speaking of trouble, Ryan woke up first, around 8:45am, and then Reagan woke up shortly thereafter. She wasn't really awake awake but I picked her up and put her in her chair in the kitchen as I fed Ryan breakfast. She moved around a lot but never really kept her eyes open long and the next thing I knew, she was back asleep again!! I eventually moved her back into her bed where she continued sleeping...I guess this was her sleepy day! She did wake up a couple more times and was awake for a longer stretch tonight, but it wasn't necessarily a good awake. She was very vocal and a little agitated...so we're not sure what to expect out of her tomorrow! She's super stuffed up and having a hard time breathing (she refuses to just breathe out of her mouth), I'm hoping she'll be able to get a decent night's sleep tonight! Thank you for keeping our girl in your prayers!!

No comments: