Saturday, February 9, 2013

Better day

Reagan did not sleep much at all last night! I think she slept some til 1-2 am when her pump started beeping and I had to go in and trouble shoot. I'm not sure what was wrong with it (it was saying "No Food"), but she had the cord wrapped around her arm multiple times, so I had to untangle her and when I did, I woke her up! I don't think she ever went back to sleep!! To my surprise, today has actually turned out to be a better day for her than yesterday (even with the no sleep)! She has been pretty easy going today. Her brother has been a huge pain at times, throwing fits and screaming his head off, but she has remained unphased. She's been calm, just kicking those legs around at all times and putting her fingers down her throat! She did have a big throw up this morning, but then hasn't really been gaggy or chokey at all since! Her hands and feet are ice cold and clammy and her back can get quite sweaty! She's still very snorty/congested sounding (and her brother is still running like a faucet and a little coughy)...I've been using the electric nasal aspirator a lot (love it, so much better than a bulb syringe)! A lot of snot sucking going on here!! Reagan is not a fan, but Ryan detests it and screams bloody murder! Tonight she was actually smiling at me and looking me directly in the eyes...such a darling! I'm hoping my girl is turning a corner and going to be feeling better from now on! Please keep her in your prayers for continued good days!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Fingers crossed the good days are back!