Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sleep all day

Reagan was a little resistant to go to sleep last night. Mike laid down with her, but she kept tossing around. She appeared to be asleep when we went to bed. I'd wake up every now and then and check the monitor and it seemed she was awake. She was moving around a lot. Then I had to get up with Ryan and I saw big glowing eyes, so I knew she was awake. So after I finished with Ryan, I went in her room and immediately I could smell it! Formula! Her extension had come out of her button and was pumping all over her and her bed! Who knows how long she had been laying in a cold, wet bed (because she can't tell us)! Poor girl! I changed out her sheets, her clothes, her diaper, and then put her back in bed...she was asleep within 5 minutes! And then she slept. And slept. And slept!! She really only woke up once today right around noon, just in time for speech. Unfortunately, she only made it through 15min or so of speech before she was out cold! So we went ahead and got her dressed and ventured out into the pouring rain for her AFO appt. Nothing was waking this girl up! Getting her out of the car in the rain, stretching and casting her feet, putting on her harness and loading her back up in the rain...nothing! This girl can sleep! That is, on her sleepy days! Most of the time she's a very light sleeper...but on days like this, nothing wakes her up! I'm hoping she sleeps through the night and wakes up a happy sweet girl tomorrow (her therapists and teachers are hoping to see her)!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hoping and praying for smiles as well.