Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sweet sleepy girl

My girl slept well last night!!! She fought it a little at first, we were afraid she might not sleep at all again, but she settled down and Daddy got her to sleep. And then she not only slept all night, but she slept most of the day!! She woke up around noon and was awake for a little while, smiling and just as sweet as can be, then she fell back to sleep and pretty much slept the rest of the day/night. She'd crack her eyes open here and there and smile, but she was pretty much asleep! She obviously needed it, so I'm glad she got it! She was still tense while awake, but very smiley, so I'm happy about that. Yesterday she was a little gurgly in her throat (I'm assuming it was just spit), but her nose was also a little boogy. Today I woke up with a super sore throat and a bit of a cough. I'm hoping it's just a sinus infection or something...hopefully nothing contagious! My girl needs to stay healthy...she's got enough on her plate without catching any of the yuckiness that's been going around! Please continue to keep her in your prayers!! I'm hoping for some really great days next week!

No comments: