Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sinusy

Reagan slept well and woke up in a good mood this morning. She was a little congested sounding, so I gave her some saline spray up the nose (she loves that)! She's also been a little coughy today, but I can't tell if it's an acutal cough or just her way of dealing with drainage down the back of her throat! Ryan and I have both been more sinusy the last couple days and last night my sore throat was keeping me up. I also have a dry cough and shortness of breath. I'm not sure if I have some sort of secondary infection or what. I'm hoping it's nothing contagious, but I don't like the fact that Reagan already seems to be having sinus issues right now. Definitely makes me nervous. I am glad that she's a happy girl right now! She did have 4 poopy diapers today (so I'm guessing her tummy feels much better)!! The first two were loose, then the third was a super hard doozy, and then she had a major liquid blowout for Daddy!! Poor girl! Definitely glad she got that out! I'm hoping for a great week for my girl this week! I've already gotten a call from the nursing agency that we won't have a nurse tomorrow, so no Santa tomorrow, but I'm determined to get that done this week!! Thank you for checking in on our girl! Prayers for health and a good week!

No comments: