Saturday, November 3, 2012

She likes to move it, move it!

Both kiddos slept better last night. I think Reagan slept the whole night through and Ryan only woke up once before 7, so that's good (oh, I forgot he woke up 30min after I got him back down so I gave him some Tylenol...maybe that's what worked?!?!). Reagan has been in another great mood today. She's still making the occasional vocalizations that sound like they could go the wrong way, but she's kept a smile all day and tonight she's even giving us laughs!! She was a little nauseous first thing this morning when I was changing her diaper, but she's been fine the rest of the day. I'm still wondering if the Nexium shortage issue has been rectified. Our pharmacy hasn't had the oral suspension packs (that we use) for months! We already tried switching to Prevacid but that was a massive fail!! I managed to call around and find a pharmacy 20 min away that had a stash of it, but I think we've finally tapped that out! We've got another 30 days worth that we got from the doctors office, but once that runs out, we're in trouble. From what I can tell, it was supposed to be available again by October, but I guess we won't know for sure until we try ordering it from our pharmacy again! Reagan has been moving A LOT today (I'm watching her right now moving, moving, moving)! I tried to get some pics of her and her brother today wearing their Baylor outfits and almost every picture of her was blurry because of the nonstop movement! And she's chewing on her hand or shirt the whole time too, so that's just another thing to contend with. Hopefully she settles down and gets some sleep tonight! (Hopefully we ALL get some sleep tonight!)

FYI...I did my undergrad at Baylor!
Ryan has HAD it!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

And before I read you last sentence I saw the the picture of Ryan and I said to myself, "And he's done."

Cute outfits on darling children and yes, hoping sleep,a long nights sleep, comes for one and all.

Don't forget about the time change by the way. Remind those kids about it too. they need to give you an extra hour of sleep that you deserve!

Diane said...

Your pictures told the story beautifully! Reagan did look great and so glad she got some much needed sleep.

hoping you are back to the good days for a long long time!

T said...

Awh they both look gorgeous - loving the outfits! Reagan looks like she is having a whale of a time haha

Krissy said...

Such beautiful babies!

Maggie said...

Yay for the Baylor outfits! Sic 'em Bears! Mine were in theirs yesterday too! Reagan and Ryan are both precious!

Debbie said...

Can't believe how much older Reagan's face looks to me...definitely lossing that baby face! They are such cute siblings!

the Grandma said...

My two little Baylor Bears are precious! Wish I was there!!
Love you all..from: the Grandma

Engstrom Family Of 5 said...

Our pharmacy (in MN) has it back in stock...hopefully, yours does too.