Thursday, November 1, 2012

Not so bad

Reagan slept well last night (without any clonidine). She woke at 5:30 and was calm, her night nurse changed her and she fell back asleep. Around 7:15am she woke fussing, so we gave her clonidine and she fell back to sleep. She woke up calm...she was definitely improved today, hardly any crying or fussing, so overall a very mild bad day! She was very drowsy (without any pain medications), but that's actually a good thing on the second day of a bad cycle (the only mishap was bath time when she started fussing). Tonight she fell asleep on her own again...praying tomorrow will be even better for my girl!

1 comment:

Heather said...

She is looking so much older Tera. Even just there sleeping. I sometimes cannot believe that Zoey is older then her. I hope my dad makes lots of forward moving progress so I can come and we can get these girls together.

Praying for another decent day. Praying for a good day infact.A really good day for you all.