Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No sleep and nauseous

Not a lot of time to post...it's been a busy day! Today is my birthday. My mom and my sister "flocked" me (see picture below)! That definitely made me smile! What didn't make me smile was the night and day that my girl had! Reagan was up almost all night last night. Flailing and kicking around, rubbing at her face (even with the restraint on...hence the red nose today). She fell asleep a few times when Mike was restraining her, but it was short lived and the second he would move, she would wake up. So no one got much sleep last night. Then to top it all off...she's been super nauseous today (and still tense and flailing). It started first thing this morning. We had just changed her out of her pajamas (that were sweated wet) and she had a HUGE throw up that got all over her entire new outfit we had just put her in! She's been overall very nauseous all day, lots of gagging and retching, and she's had several more big throw ups. I hooked her up to a drain a few times today and drained out lots of yellow bile. Tonight she's switching over to Pedialyte. I'm hoping and praying that she finally gets some much needed rest tonight and wakes up happy with no nausea! Please continue keep her in your prayers!

4 comments:

T said...

Happy Flocking Birthday!

The VW's said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry Reagan wasn't feeling well! Hugs and Prayers!

Jamie said...

outThats GREAT! happy birthday! (well a little late) Oh Miss Reagan feel better!

CECE Bubbles said...

Happy Birthday Tera! I love the Flock! Just catching up on your blog tonight. Hope you have an amazing birthday! Hope all is well with your babies and I wish you and your beautiful family a wonderful Thanksgiving!