Saturday, October 13, 2012

She's Back!!!

Reagan slept well again last night and woke up happy this morning!!! She's pretty much back to her normal self (with the exception of the redness on her bottom). She's smiling and even given us some laughs! She's been calm, cuddly, and sweet all day!!! I'm LOVING it! It's so good to see our girl again. I'm hoping for many (many) more days like this! We finally got the other stroller in yesterday and she took a test drive in both of them today (the special tomato EIO pushchair and the maclaren major). I'm pretty sure we know which one we're going to keep (and it's looking like the more expensive one). I'm working on something that I'll post in the next couple days reviewing both of them...and any of our local special needs friends looking to up grade your umbrella stroller and want to come over and check them out, just email me or let me know through the blog!! It's a good thing Reagan has been so good today, because her brother was really giving us a run for our money! He's throwing temper tantrums and resisting naps...please tell me this is just teething!!! Finally, after trying and trying to get him down for a nap today, Mike took him from me and put him in his crib to cry it out! I was this close to going and picking him up multiple times but he would quiet down for a second (so I'd resist) and then he'd start back up again! It took 20min, but finally he fell asleep in his crib. He only slept 30min though and then woke crying and all red in the face, so I'm not sure how much it was worth it in the end. This one is definitely going to be a challenge!! What happened to us getting an easy child this go round?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Sleep Lady's Good Night, Sleep Tight: Gentle Proven Solutions to Help Your Child Sleep Well and Wake Up Happy" by Kim West saved my sanity from my non-sleeping child.

Diane said...

Yippeeee! Good night sleep and feeling better! Love to hear that :-)

gevans8 said...

Is he taking medicine for acid reflux? My great grandson cried constantly until he got his acid reflux under control (even trips to
ER)...now he sleeps all night, every night..

Reagan Leigh said...

Ryan has been on Prevacid since 2 months old. It helped with the middle of the night screaming crying he was doing, but it didn't change his daytime fussiness. Apparently, he just a high maintenance whiny boy!!