Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another good one

Our girl has had another good day today. She slept well last night, then both she and her brother woke up bright and early this morning! She's been smiley and sweet. Her hands and feet are still cold and clammy and her back is still overheating (and she's had the one red ear)...but no dirty diapers today and her rash (or whatever it is) looks like it is finally getting a little better! This afternoon she was a little tense and she was getting a little over excited by her brother's fussing, but she was OK and never got too upset. All in all, it's been a good day for my darling girl. I hope we have many more! Ryan was resisting sleep again tonight so we let him cry it out for 20min and no such luck in him settling down. He wore himself out though and I was able to pick him up and get him to sleep quickly. I have ordered a book that was suggested, so hopefully we'll find a method that eventually works! Meanwhile, I'm still working on a post for the stroller comparison...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, look at your sweet girl. Glad that her good days are back and hoping and praying things stay that way. And that sleep comes to you all. I feel like that little guy is turning a corner, I really, really do.

Love to you all and facetime soon. Promise.