Sunday, September 2, 2012

Leak! & Sleepy day

Reagan has had a sleepy day today. She woke up this morning smiling and sweet, but by 11am she was back out again. She slept most of the afternoon but then woke back up and was awake for a while and then fell back asleep just in time for bedtime! Thankfully Ryan was back to his normal whining self today (none of the crazy crying like Saturday). Tonight just as I was headed to Reagan's bedroom to give her some medicine, I thought I heard a sound coming from her bathroom (like water dripping). I figured the sink was on. I got in the bathroom and turned on the lights and there was water all over the countertop...I looked up and the whole ceiling was coming down! A leak in the pipe! Ugh. This is the fourth leak we've had since we've lived here. You plug one and eventually another pops up somewhere else! This is the worse damage done to date. No telling how much this is going to cost to get fixed (and even more if we actually have all the pipes replaced). Ahh, the joys of living in an older house! (Mike HATES this house.) Good thing we have a contractor for a neighbor!

No comments: