Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sweet girl, bad boy

Reagan slept some last night but she also woke around 5am and was talking up a storm again! We left her in there (she seemed happy enough) and then at 8am when I went in to give her medicine, she was back asleep and snoring! She slept til 9ish when both she and her brother woke up. Reagan has been smiley & sweet all day (and the thing on her back is almost completely gone), her brother on the other hand, has been a holy terror. He'll go from fine to crying inconsolably in a matter of seconds. Something is definitely wrong. He's a whiny boy, but he doesn't really cry that much. He's really been chewing hard on things lately, so I'm wondering if maybe he's really starting to teethe. Whatever it is, he's miserable. And so are we. I woke up with a headache that has just continued to get worse all day! Please continue to keep both Reagan & Ryan in your prayers!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Glad to hear Reagan is back on track! Sorry to hear Ryan has something brewing- teething can be tough of them if that is what it is- poor little guy, poor Mom and Dad! Hope he settles too!

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

I say teeth and I say lets keep that smiley happy girl on track. Lord knows she deserves it.

I think I can whip that darling boy in shape when I come to visit ;)

And the leak, geesh, just what you all need.

Love to one and all.