Sunday, September 9, 2012

On the mend

Reagan slept pretty well last night. She woke early though, so I got up with her around 6:30am. Her brother was up by 7! Daddy left for the airport around 8:30am and Grandpa was here by 9:30! Busy morning! Reagan seems to be feeling better. She's still a little stressed and is a lot more calm when she's in her chair (compared to on the floor)...but she's not fussing or crying and she seems a little more content. Her hand is healing up. Thankfully, it doesn't look swollen or infected, so I think we were lucky. She's had moments of crazy laughing, but in general, she's been pretty calm. We went for a walk this afternoon with Grandpa and every now and then she'd laugh (a happy sort of laugh, not a crazy laugh). I think she enjoyed her time outside! Tonight she started getting sleepy, but her crazy brother kept fussing and keeping her awake. I finally got brother to bed (with the help of some melatonin...yes, his pediatrician said to try it) and then I was able to finish up her meds and get her off to sleep. I'm hoping for a quiet night tonight and a great day for my girl tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear today was a good day. Praying tomorrow is even better.

Shonda