Saturday, September 15, 2012

2nd Energy for Life Walkathon...Done!!

Reagan slept fairly well last night. She has a pallet on the floor beside Mike's bed (Ryan and I are in our own bed). Mike said Reagan rolled around a lot kicking her covers off but staying asleep. It's crazy how much cooler it is here! No humidity and lower temperatures...it's WONDERFUL! They've been getting a lot of rain the last few days, but the weather turned out to be perfect for the walk (although we did have to park in a muddy field)! Reagan and Ryan were both great for the walk! My dad and my stepmother and my stepsister and her youngest daughter who all live in Austin were there, as well as my mom and my sister and her boyfriend who drove in from Dallas!! So team Rallying for Reagan was well represented! We had a great time and even met a nice family that reads Reagan's blog! Afterwards we went and ate lunch and a couple came up to us and said how great they thought it was that we were all together "rallying for Reagan"!! (they had even googled the UMDF after seeing our shirts) See how easy it is to raise awareness!! After the walk we went back to my dads house and just hung out for a while, before heading over to my stepsister's house for dinner. Reagan was good all day but Ryan (who is refusing to take naps because we didn't bring his swing) has been hit or miss. Lots of fussing and whining. Pitched a huge fit on our way home from my stepsister's house (gagging and choking and all kinds of nonsense) and almost upset his sister! He'll definitely crash tonight (as long as I'm laying right beside him)! 
(I'll have to post pictures later...still can't figure out how to do it on my iPhone!)

No comments: