Sunday, March 4, 2012

We're home!

Reagan has had another heck of a day again. She slept most of the night though, in her chair, but sleep nonetheless (her poor nurse slept on the sofa beside her). She was fussy and whiny yet again. Still very much miserable. We got out of the hospital right around noon and headed home. I definitely think at first she was happy to see us (I was beyond happy). She had been fussing and as soon as Mike and I started talking to her, she calmed down. Of course, that was very short lived and she's been pretty fussy the rest of the day. Ryan has somehow managed to continue sleeping despite Reagan's fussing/yelling, so that's a good sign. Reagan is still very much miserable...having tons of chorea, nonstop biting (she got Mike a few times), and just all around stressed. What's funny, is that when we had some visitors today and were talking amongst ourselves...she seemed her most content (usually it's the exact opposite). Tonight she's very sleepy but fighting it. I'm hoping she can get some rest tonight and we can all try to recover from the last several days. Here's a couple Ryan pics to hold you over...I'll post more later when I have more time!

Right after delivery...




Yesterday...

6 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Ryan is so beautiful and perfect!! Thank you for the pic. I am so happy for you! I will continue to keep all four of you in my prayers. I love to hear that Ryan slept right through the noise. Lets hope that continues and he is a fantastic heavy sleeper at night. :) Will your Mom be able to stay and help for awhile? Give both babies hugs from me!

charity said...

ryan is so cute. praying reagan has good days for you. poor girl needs a break

Jamie said...

Perfect! <3! Keeping sweet Reagan in my good thoughts!

Grace said...

what a beautiful baby boy!

Laurie said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy!!

Wendi Taylor said...

Congratulations! Praying for your new little one and for YOU that he is a healthy, happy baby that sleeps through the night quickly!