Monday, March 26, 2012

A not so happy birthday party...

Reagan did not sleep well last night and spent the majority of the night in her chair. When she woke this morning, she was not a happy camper. We saw this coming, but were hoping she'd pull through with one more good day...she did not. Daddy managed to keep her calm til about noon, when she finally started up with the crying (she even threw in some breath holding for good measure). It was only two hours til her party and way too late to cancel, so we just did our best to keep her calm and we grinned and beared it. She didn't cry nonstop...so for that I am very thankful. She wasn't able to enjoy her bouncy castle (or anything really), so that was unfortunate. She was still pretty miserable tonight (she was happier in her chair and preferred to not even be talked to), but for now she's asleep (in her chair of course). Please keep it in your prayers that she can get some rest and have a short, mild bad streak this time around! I'll post more details and pics from the party tomorrow...here's one pic to hold you over...

3 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Oh she looks like she doesn't feel good. Poor sweetheart. So sorry it wasn't a good day for her. Prayers!

Caitlin said...

My sweet ,beautiful Reagan, I love you so and wish these days were easier on your courageous little body. Praying for you and your beautiful family who, through the years, has become an extension of my own.

I still can't believe I missed the second part of the text. So wishing it was a different day for you all.

I will call tomorrow.

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Um, guess I should check which of my children are still stayed signed in before I leave a comment. Darn kids ... hate when that happens!!