Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No sleep, super nauseous

Reagan was up the entire night again last night. She has not slept since Sunday...and that was only a couple of hours. Seriously. No sleep. And to top it all off, she's been absolutely miserable with nausea all night last night and all day today. Nonstop gagging and retching. It's horrible. This mommy is not handling it very well. I was in tears most of this morning. I just hate to see her suffer like this. She's SO exhausted. You can see it in her eyes. She wants to sleep...she just can't. Nothing helps her nausea...nothing helps her to sleep. We have GOT to find a doctor to help with her dysautonmia because this is really affecting her quality of life. Not really affecting it, destroying it. Poor thing. Please say some prayers for her right now...she's just got to get better...

8 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Poor baby!! My prayers are for Reagan to feel peace and be able to rest and get some much needed sleep. I pray that she starts feeling better right now and the bad days stay far away!! I also pray for you to rest and your new routine finds you soon. Hugs!

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

None of this is fair for her.None of it.I know how hard this is on your mommy heart. I know that you would do anything to take this away from her. To lift this from her. I know how tired you are. Physically and emotionally. Somehow, someway you will find your way.

I love you and will continue to pray like crazy for Reagan and for you my friend as you navigate is new chapter.

Anonymous said...

Praying for lots of sleep and good days. Her poor little body needs a break.

((hugs))

Shonda

Laurie said...

Praying for your sweet girl!! Hoping her body allows her to rest and she feels better soon. I can't imagine going that long without sleep. I hope you can find a doc who can get her the relief she needs.

Gracesmommy said...

Praying for your sweet girl that she finds rest and gets some much needed sleep! Also praying for you as I can only imagine how hard it must be to see her so miserable. It's definitely not fair! Hoping God brings you both peace in body and spirit!

The VW's said...

Prayers for you, your sweet girl, and for some much needed sleep! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Sending tons of prayers.

I don't know who you see currently, but this doc specializes in dysautomonia and I believe he is registered with the National Dysautonomia Research Foundation too!

Dr. Shmuel Inbarm, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Texas Tech Regional Health Center
701 West 5th Street
Odessa, Texas 79763
email: shinbar@hotmail.com

jocalyn said...

praying for you guys. wish there was something else i could do :(