Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Less fussy

Last night wasn't that bad of a night for Reagan. I don't think she slept well (in her chair in the living room), but I do think she slept, which is improvement nonetheless. There were a few times I heard her whine or whimper but each time we checked the monitor she was sleeping. She's been less fussy today than yesterday...I'm hoping that means she's almost done with this bad cycle. She's still having lots of chorea and looking beyond exhausted, poor girl. Her hands and feet are still ice cold and clammy (but her body is hot and her back sweats profusely). We have a night nurse tonight, so I'm hoping she is able to get some sleep (and hopefully Ryan lets me get some sleep)!


Here he is sleeping in our bed after keeping me up all night (not last night but the night before)...

1 comment:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Oh my gosh Tera , Ryan is so darns cute. I almost cried when I saw this picture. I sometimes still can't believe he is here. I need to hold him. I need to find a way to get there. I really do.

Prayers for you all. Hoping fro good days ahead.Sorry for no phone call. Me and my medical issues, oh boy, gets more interesting by the day, Call on threat to Zoey's therapy tomorrow.