Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sleeping cutie

Reagan slept last night!!! And she slept all day. Poor girl. She really needed that sleep. She woke up once around 6pm but she wasn't awake long. I picked her up and brought her into the living room. She was still very groggy but she was smiling. About 30min later, she dozed back off in my arms. Such a cutie. Of course, now it's 11:15pm and she's back awake. Hopefully clonidine will help her get back to sleep soon. I'm so glad that not only did she finally catch up on sleep, but her nausea is gone. I'm hoping she'll have an extra long good streak this time around. We really could use more than a week of good days...especially considering she should be getting a brother this week!

2 comments:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Thank goodness!! What a big week,well, less than a week. so excited and to think that Ryan and Zoey will share a birthday ... with Dr. Seuss nonetheless.

Sending you all so much love and prayers this week.What a week it will be. Wishing so much That I could be there. Hoping before long, I will be. Cannot let another year pass without seeing each other. just can't.

Love to you all.

The VW's said...

Hoping you all get lots of sleep and lots of good days! Especially since you are about to add another cutie to your family! I'll be thinking of you and praying!

As for someone wanting to buy your chair....I'll check with Lacey, for Jax. He would need that size I bet, and it sounded like she was interested in getting a chair for him.

Take care! Give Reagan a squeeze from Gavin and I! : )