Saturday, January 28, 2012

Still tense but at least she's sleeping

Reagan finally slept last night. Part of the night in her bed and part of the night in her chair. But at least she slept. I sat up with her for a while in between, but she was a sweet girl and sometimes it's nice to have that one on one time with her to just snuggle (when I'm not already completely exhausted). All in all, we got some pretty decent sleep last night. Reagan woke around 7:30am, not happy but not fussy either. She's been very serious and zoned out all day. She's having lots of chorea and she's very tense and cold/clammy...but she hasn't fussed or cried at all today. She has had two dirty diapers, so maybe that's helped her feel a little better. I don't know. I do know that we're ready for some good days again. Hopefully this means that next weekend she'll be a happy girl for the walkathon! I just hope her super pregnant mommy is able to walk a 5k walkathon!!! I went in yesterday for an ultrasound and everything looks fine. Apparently this is just a really big baby! At exactly 34wks he's weighing in at 6.5lbs and in the 95th percentile! I hope this doesn't mean c-section! I'm not sure how I would cope not being able to lift Reagan for 6wks! Thank you for your continued prayers for both my girl and for this pregnancy!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

praying for sweet Reagan. praying for blessings on the walkathon! and praying for a safe, healthy delivery for you & baby! i have just 2 weeks left til my due date!