Monday, January 23, 2012

Spunky one

Reagan slept fairly well last night. She woke around 5am making noises in her bed, but she went back to sleep and slept through til 8am. She was happy again today but a little crazy too. OK, sometimes a lot crazy! She's been extremely vocal all day. Lots of squealing, babbling, grunting, even screaming at times. She's also been very active. Definitely an increase in chorea. Legs kicking around nonstop, hands up in her hair or mouth at all times, rolling on the floor or out of my arms. She's been a spunky one today. I'm not sure what this means for the next few days. Typically bad days will follow crazy days, but I'm hoping maybe we'll skip over that (or at least have some mildly off days instead). Tomorrow Reagan's nurse is having a medical procedure and not coming in and then Wed we're trialling a new Wed nurse, so we could really use a break these next couple days! We did have a potential night nurse come and orient today and I think she might actually work out. She had a great personality...too bad she doesn't work days! With nights it's kind of a hit or miss thing. Some nights Reagan sleeps the entire night and there would be nothing for the nurse to do, but then other nights she's up the entire night...and so am I. The big issue will be when we have another little one waking us up. It will be nice to have a little help. Speaking of help...my mom and I worked all day trying to clear out the baby's room. There's still some leftover junk, but we made a lot of progress, hopefully I can finish it up myself this week and we can get the crib put together! It's making me nervous having so little done, this far along. I'm 33 weeks this week. I've actually got a doctor's appt in the morning, so I'll give everyone an update tomorrow. Until then, keep our crazy girl in your prayers!

1 comment:

Jamie - AZ said...

Wow 33 weeks!! Time flies. :) Do you have a nursery theme or favorite color for the nursery?? I have something in mind for baby Ryan. It will take me a little while because I make them by hand. Hugs to the princess & praise God for good days!

Also I encourage you to save Ryan's cord blood. Not sure if you already had that planned. Oh how we wish we had saved Tatum's! If only we could turn back time. Google Duke University & cord blood. It will be several years before Dr. can help w donor blood. We are hopeful!