Sunday, January 22, 2012

So sleepy

Our sleepy girl decided to wake up this morning around 5:30am. I had to get up and change her diaper (which she had completely soaked through) and decided to just get up with her. She was precious and awake for about an hour or so and then she was back out again. I laid down for an hour and then heard her moving around again, so I got back up with her. She fell back asleep again but this time I just stayed up and tried to get some filing done in the extremely cluttered room that's supposed to be the baby's room. Reagan has been awake and asleep, awake and asleep, all day today! When she's awake, she's happy and energetic, but then before you know it, she's conking out again! I'm not sure what's going on with her, why she's so tired, but I guess her body needs it, so we just let her sleep. I'm pretty tired too. Hopefully she sleeps tonight and is finally awake and back to normal tomorrow!!!

No comments: