Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sleeping the day away

Reagan slept all night last night...and then all day today!!! That's right, she slept all day long. Her poor nurse didn't have much to do. Reagan would stretch and make a noise here and there, but she was not waking up. Finally around 5:30pm she opened her eyes and was awake. She was actually moving around quite a bit (I expected she would be more groggy). We gave her a quick bath so she'd be ready for our trip and then she was sitting in her brown chair watching me cook dinner and the next thing I knew...she was out again. We put her in her bed and that's where she's been ever since. Every now and then she'll move around and stretch, but she's staying asleep. Hopefully she continues to sleep because we have to be up by 4:30am!!! Of course it's 12:30am now. I put off packing for a while and then tonight I paid for it. I'm exhausted and my feet are killing me. Can't wait to spend half a day traveling tomorrow!!! Please keep us in your prayers for a safe, easy trip and a happy Reagan!!!

1 comment:

The VW's said...

Hope your trip goes well and Reagan is feeling well! Hugs!