Saturday, January 21, 2012

Precious girl

We thought Reagan slept well last night. I saw her on the monitor moving around in her bed just before 8am so I got up to go get her. She wasn't awake though...her eyes were still closed. So I went in the kitchen and got her medicine and when I went back in to give it to her, she was wide awake and smiling! She's been a real sweetie today. Very smiley. She was starting to get a little sleepy around noon, but her speech therapist came for a make up session and got her going again. She was awake and full of energy for a while and then right around 4pm she dozed off in her chair and she's been asleep ever since. I really thought she was only going to take a little nap, but nope! She was out! Now, hopefully this doesn't mean she's going to wake up in the middle of the night, ready to go. Usually that's not the case...but you never really know with her. Tomorrow Grandma is coming in to see her, so hopefully she wakes up being sweet again!




Could she be any more precious?!?!

1 comment:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Love how precious and look how old ... she actually looks like a, yikes, dare I say it, 5 year old!! I cannot believe our girls are going to be 5 and that Reagan is going to be a big sister!

Prayers must have worked. The night went off without a hitch.

Love to you all.