Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not too bad

Reagan slept last night!!! I didn't think it was going to happen...but she did! She started making some fussing noises here and there starting around 5:30am but she stayed asleep til right after 8am! She woke serious again, but she wasn't really fussy. She actually hasn't been fussy at all today. She was a little groggy this morning and fell back to sleep just in time to miss both OT and her teacher...but has been wide awake ever since. The only therapy she had was PT this afternoon. She did get pretty upset when her PT tried to stretch her feet and even shed a few tears, but she calmed down as soon as she stopped! She's had three dirty diapers today, again a little unusual for her, but glad she got it out of her system! Overall, it wasn't such a horrible bad day. You can tell she's still not feeling well. She's tense, her heartrate is up, she's a little bitey, her hands and feet are cold and clammy...but she's doing her best to be a good girl. Which is a good thing because her nurse had to go home early today with neck pain and I was just notified that our Wednesday nurse won't be showing up tomorrow either!!! The worst part about it is that I have a million things I need to do! We've been out of town so I not only have lots of household things to catch up on but I also have a ton of errands I need to run. I guess those will have to wait til later in the week when we have a nurse again. Thank you for your continued prayers for our little one!


Love this pic of her sleeping on her Daddy tonight...


No comments: