Thursday, January 26, 2012

Next to no sleep

Last night was another night of next to no sleep. Reagan woke up shortly after Mike got her to sleep. I sat up with her pretty much the entire night. She was wide awake most of the time. She did drift off for a little while and I tried putting her in her chair, but she woke up only 15min or so later. It was a long night. I attempted to get some sleep this morning after her nurse got here but that didn't go well either. Nonstop calls kept waking me up, so I finally gave up on it. Reagan has been a good girl all day. Sure she had moments where she sounded a little whiny but she never went over the edge. She even did great with PT this afternoon and stood in her stander for almost an hour afterward. She's been good most of the day...just a few whiny moments here and there. My only concern is that she's had clammy hands and feet all day and tonight she has a definite bad day smell to her. We've had several off days now where she's not sleeping and not feeling quite herself. I'm not really sure what's going on and I have no clue what to expect of the next few days. I was hoping for some better days ahead, at the very least, some sleep! Speaking of...I'm off to get a few hours in case Reagan decides to pull another all nighter! Goodnight (hopefully)!

1 comment:

Jamie - AZ said...

Oh no!! Bad news for sure in the sleeping dept. You poor thing. Tonight will be better I just know it! :) Hang in there. Prayers for all of you. Take good care of yourself! Hugs to the princess.