Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weepy

Reagan was good...for most of the day anyway. She slept well last night and woke around 9:30am this morning. She was content. Not smiley anymore, but she was good. Then this afternoon...all of a sudden...she started getting fussy. She'd cry out for a bit (tears streaming), then she'd be OK. I picked her up and held her in what I call "the poop position" and she did just that. It was a good consistency (not too loose not to hard), but it still seemed to bother her. Well, something was bothering her (we never really know what). She fell asleep for a little bit but then woke just as weepy as before. Then tonight she had another stinky diaper (two in one day is definitely not like her). The off and on fussing has continued all night. I have a feeling I'm in for a looooong night...that is, if the clonidine doesn't do the trick. We could definitely use some prayers for her. She had such a rotten week last week, we were really hoping to skip this junk this week! A quick recovery would be nice. As well as less nausea and more sleep.

3 comments:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Weepy.. I know how she feels.

Hoping and praying for an easy night and that she passes by any thing that resembles what last week brought.

Debbie said...

Thanks for the call today, I wish I could have called you back but my day was insane and I just now am home and catching up on emails, etc.
Thanks for the well wishes...interesting info...I have gotten conflicting reasons as to why only 5, none of which were your reason...hhhhmmmmm.....interesting! To say I am grateful is an understatement....I have been waiting for this for Hudson...any change for the better will be better than today! I wish Reagan would gain much from this...we just have to give it all to God...he has the master plan!

I may try and call tomorrow....hoping to have a little less busy in my day :)

Jamie - AZ said...

Prayers for a better day tomorrow with all smiles! Hope you guys sleep tonight. Hugs