Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twas the night before Christmas...

I think Reagan slept through the night last night...but I also think I remember hearing babbling off and on. This morning I found her laying sideways in her bed, covers kicked off her legs, and wide awake! She woke up a little earlier this morning...maybe she was excited about Christmas eve?!?! She's been a darling girl today. Still very energetic, lots of babbling and squealing, lots of smiles. We cooked all afternoon and she was happy to just sit and watch us do our thing. Tonight we had dinner with my mom, my sister, and our neighbor. Not a lot of people, but we had a good time. We're all extremely stuffed and exhausted. Totally ready to go to bed...that is all of us, but Reagan. It's 11:40pm and she's still going strong. Moving, moving, moving. Hopefully clonidine will do the trick tonight because we all need to get some sleep!!! Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas!!!!




1 comment:

charity said...

merry christmas to your family