Saturday, December 10, 2011

Still off

I'm not sure how much Reagan actually slept last night. She fell asleep in her chair but then woke up fussing a couple hours later. She went back to sleep but woke a few more times through the night. I got up this morning around 8 when I heard her rustling around and she was wide awake. It's possible she had been up for a while. She was stressed but calm at first but around 10:30am or so she really started getting fussy! She'd cry and cry and then be OK for a bit and then cry and cry. I gave her some tylenol and again it seemed to help. When she wasn't crying and being extremely pathetic, she was actually quite calm and sweet. Her hands and feet would go from being ice cold and clammy to warm and completely normal. Things are definitely still off with her but overall this has been a fairly mild bad streak and for that we are thankful. Hopefully in the next few days we'll see the return of our happy, smiley girl...the one that sleeps through the night!

4 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Yes I do hope and pray you get sleep tonight. I get tired thinking of how tired you must be!! Honestly you are amazing! You have heard this before from many of us, but how do you do it? Prayers as always for the princess. No more bad days Miss Reagan!! :) Give her hugs from me.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't say it any better than Jamie. I hope the holiday season is kind to all of you. I think if its kind and gentle for Reagan, the rest will fall into place. Best wishes.

Clarissa said...

Praying Always!

Anonymous said...

http://mylittlefighter.blogspot.com/

I came across this blog and immediately thought of Reagan. This little one seems to experience similar bad/good times like Reagan does. She has "autonomic storms". They have just started using CPAP and have seen good results in breaking the cycle.

Just wanted to make you aware if you haven't already been in touch.