Saturday, December 31, 2011

So sleepy

I think Reagan slept all night last night. I never heard her make a peep, but I admit, I was quite exhausted last night. Reagan woke up this morning still very smiley. She was a little feisty today, moving around, being vocal...but still precious. Sometime around noon she started to get sleepy. She made a few noises that might have been a little whiny, but I think she was just tired. She fell asleep and slept 45min or so in my lap, but the second I tried to lay her down, she was back awake again (and smiling). Then Mike picked her up and held her and she was back out in a matter of minutes! He held her for a while and then laid her down in her chair, where she continued to sleep most of the afternoon. She'd move around and stretch, but she never opened her eyes. I picked her up around 6pm and held her for a while and she still didn't wake up, so we finally moved her to her bed just before 8pm (I can hear her over the monitor making sucking noises in her sleep). I'm not sure why she's so sleepy, but if her body needs to sleep, I guess we need to let her sleep. I just hope she doesn't wake up at 2am and decide that it's time to get up!! Nothing exciting going on over here tonight for New Years (we don't get out much). Just watching bowl games & basketball like we've been doing all day long...

*Update*...Reagan woke up just after 9pm wide awake and raring to go! She was still super smiley, but definitely spunky and full of energy! That lasted until right before midnight when she finally fell back to sleep! Happy new year!!!

3 comments:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Happy New Year my dear friend and love to your beautiful family! Hoping to find my way there in the upcoming year. For you, I will pop a Xanax and fly. I really will.

Kiss the girl and lets catch up in the next few days.

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Happy New Year! :) Emily's muscle is having the respiratory chain run and a mitoDNA next generation sequencing. She had a muscle biopsy done in 2005 (the surgeon used the same incision line this time) and all that was run was a basic pathology. I wish I had known then what to push for!