Thursday, December 22, 2011

Smiley and a little sleepy

Reagan slept well again last night. She woke up this morning around 9am, about 30min before Grandma arrived. She was all smiles...and very happy to see her Grandma. She's been a good girl all day today. Speech was her only therapy again, but she seemed to enjoy it. She spent most of the day watching the Grinch (over and over...she is her mommy's girl) and listening to Christmas music. I spent most of my day straightening up the house and baking more cookies. Tonight Reagan was being super sweet but yawning a lot. The next thing I knew, she was fast asleep in my arms at 6:30pm. Mike put her in her bed but she was really restless and about an hour later she seemed to be waking up. He went in and picked her back up but she was only partially awake. Another 15min in my arms and she was out cold again. I think she just likes to snuggle. As of now she's back in her bed, but 9pm is pretty early for her to be down for the night. We'll see how it all works out. I'm still keeping my hopes up for a smiley/happy Christmas weekend for our girl. Please keep that in your prayers...



Here's a cute pic of her and my sister last Christmas!

1 comment:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Praying for a perfect Christmas for you all. So glad Grandma is there and Auntie also. Two good reasons to definitely be smiley happy!

Will call tomorrow and check in at some point. Hoping you all had a restful night.