Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mover

Reagan slept well again last night and then woke up this morning smiling! I can't get enough of that! She was a good girl today but she was moving, moving, moving non-stop. There has definitely been an increase in chorea...legs kicking, arms moving, hands in her hair and in her mouth, crunching forward. Her mood, though, has been great. Super sweet, super smiley. She had OT this morning and then "school" right afterward. She was good for both. She did have a random throw up this morning, but was fine afterward, so I'm not sure what that was about. I hope these good days continue! We need a nice long stretch this time around. Another month and a half of good days would be nice! That's what I want for Christmas!!! Today I had a doctor's appt for the baby. Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester (27 1/2 weeks), I have to go every two weeks now. Everything is going well. The baby has been kicking like crazy. Definitely moving a lot more than Reagan did. I had to do my one hour glucose test today (to check for gestational diabetes). Hopefully it comes back fine or Christmas is not going to be fun for this pregnant woman craving sweets! Right now I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead...which does make me a little nervous because Mike was just short of 10lbs at birth! My doctor said if I'm still measuring ahead as we get closer, they'll do another ultrasound to try to get a better idea on the size of the baby. Other than feeling humongous (and in my opinion looking like I'm already 9months along), I feel fine. No more nausea. I do have a hard time finding a good position to sleep and when I get up in the morning I'm always quite achy in my back. But overall...I'm good. I definitely appreciate continued prayers for this baby!!! We need an easy one this time around!!!

No comments: