Friday, December 16, 2011

Drama free

Much to our amazement, Reagan actually got a decent night's sleep last night! She fell asleep on her own around 10:30pm and woke back up around 1:30am fussing. After I picked her up, she really let me have it! She was fussing and crying nonstop for me. After about an hour of that, Mike came in and tried soothing her. He laid her on his chest and I'm not kidding 5min later, she was fast asleep! (the same child that was screaming crying for me not 5 min earlier) Then she slept through til 8:15am. She kept moving around and fussing, I swore she was going to wake up sooner. I actually got up at 7 because I was sure she was waking up! Nope. When she woke up, she wasn't smiley, but she wasn't fussy either. She was a little sensitive, but she was actually pretty good all morning. She was still doing the crazy laughs, but we were trying not to encourage it. It wasn't until this afternoon that we had a few instances of fussing. It never developed into full blown crying...for that we are very thankful. Tonight she was a good girl and started getting sleepy around 11:15pm. I'm hoping for more sleep tonight and another drama free day tomorrow! Please continue to keep her in your prayers!

No comments: