Saturday, November 5, 2011

Some smiles

Reagan finally slept last night (with her humidifier running full blast and the smell of vicks in the air). She woke up around 6:30am and she was not happy. Mike tried laying with her but she wasn't having it. He got up with her so I could stay in bed, but around 7:45 I decided to just get up because I could hear Reagan still crying. Needless to say, she had a really rough morning. She was in a horrible mood, she had another loose diaper, and a few throw ups. She's actually had 5 throw ups today. I'm wondering if this is nausea associated with bad days or what (her hands have been cold and clammy all day too). On a good note, her mood has been much improved this afternoon...even with the nausea. Maybe the Tylenol around the clock is helping or maybe the Suprax is finally starting to work on that ear infection. Whatever the reason, it's just good to see some smiles out of my girl again. She's very squirmy. Even on my lap, she's trying to roll. I know she'd prefer to be on the floor but with her nausea, that's just out of the question. Hopefully she has a better day tomorrow. She definitely deserves some good days. She wants to be a good girl!!! Please keep it in your prayers that we can all get healthy (tonight Mike is the one feeling awful)!!

No comments: