Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pretty miserable

Reagan slept well again last night (thank goodness) and then woke around 9:45am this morning in a not so good mood. She's been pretty fussy/on edge all day. She'll laugh here and there, but she's doing more fussing/crying than laughing. She also had two very loose diapers, which for her is very unusual. Lately she's been so constipated I've actually had to help her go (I know...TMI), so I'm wondering if this change of pace means maybe she's dealing with some sort of stomach virus as well. She seems to be pretty miserable. Lots of moaning/whining. I've been having horrible sinus headaches, so I'm wondering if maybe she's experiencing something similar. We'll probably run her in to the pediatrician again tomorrow, just to make sure her ears haven't gotten worse. I'm not exactly sure what this upper respiratory junk is going around but it seems everyone we talk to has been dealing with it. Therapists, nurses, friends...EVERYONE. I'm so ready for her to start feeling better. It seems we went from her having hyperactive days (with no sleep), fussy/off days, a couple OK days, and then now bad days. What do we have to do to get some good days around here?!?!? She did take a nice little nap this afternoon but she woke in a horrible mood again. Tonight has been more of the same. Poor girl. Please keep her in your prayers...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear she's not feeling well...

Oh my...she makes an adorable Dorothy!