Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Off again

Reagan had a bit of a restless night last night. She kept waking up and crying out, but then she'd fall back to sleep. This went on pretty much all night. When she woke this morning she gave me a few smiles, but it was immediately apparent that she wasn't going to be the same happy, smiley girl we've had the last few days. Something was off. She was more serious today, with only the occasional smile. She seemed a little groggy...maybe from the restless sleep last night? She's also been very sensitive to us talking amongst ourselves. Me talking on the phone, talking with Mike, talking to her therapist all triggered tears and crying from her. She also cried a few times tonight for no apparent reason and seemed to be in pain. I'm not really sure what's going on with her. I don't know if today was just a fluke or if this is a trend and the next few days are going to be rough ones. I do know that I've been feeling worse again. My sinuses were horrible yesterday and today I've got a sore throat and tightness in my chest. Not good. I guess I should probably go in to get checked out...although I doubt there's anything they can give me. Please keep us all in your prayers. We really need to beat this sickness and get back to normal again.

No comments: