Thursday, November 10, 2011

Long night, long day

Reagan had a bit of a rough night last night. She woke up fussing so I sat up with her for a while. I was exhausted and falling asleep myself but Reagan wasn't really cooperating. Eventually she fell back to sleep and I put her back in bed. Not even an hour later, she woke crying again. This time Mike got up and laid in bed with her. Eventually she fell back asleep and slept through til morning. Poor Mike had to get up at 5:45am to go to a funeral 3hrs away. Max, the little boy I had asked everyone to pray for last week, passed away. He was a triplet with some recent immune issues but overall a fairly healthy little boy. He was exactly one week older than Reagan. Please keep his family in your prayers. I know it was a very emotionally exhausting experience for Mike...not to mention already being physically exhausted! It's been a long day for me as well. I woke this morning feeling sicker than ever. I immediately called and got a doctors appt for this afternoon. Still not quite sure what I have. The doctor gave me some antibiotics and definitely thinks I have a sinus infection (since this has been going on for over two weeks)...but I still wonder what's going on with my breathing. I'm not wheezing or anything but I have this constant shortness of breath. I don't like it. Reagan has actually been slightly improved today compared to yesterday. She wasn't emotionally sensitive like yesterday but she was more physically sensitive. She took a nap this morning and slept right through what was supposed to be vision therapy. She just seems off to me. I don't know if she's fighting off some bad days or what, but she's just not herself. Hopefully we can all get some sleep tonight, because we certainly need it. We HAVE to get over this upper respiratory junk! Please continue to keep us in your prayers!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

With one of my pregnancies I had horrible shortness of breath, turned out I was very anemic and that's a symptom. Maybe get that checked out?