Monday, October 17, 2011

Stanford itinerary

Reagan finally slept last night. She really fought it, she was up til 12:30am or so, but she did sleep through til 11 this morning. She's been a good girl all day today. She still is having the occasional crazy episode of chorea and cold hands and feet, but overall she's been content (and we've even gotten some laughs). I'm exhausted. I've been packing all night. I actually packed the suitcase full and then found out it was 10lbs overweight so I had to divide it up between two bags. What a pain. It's 12:30am right now and we've got to leave here by 6:30am...so I'm going to make this quick. Here's our itinerary for Stanford...

Weds, Oct 19:

9am check-in for 9:30 Echo/ECG at Heart Center

3pm clinic appt with Dr. Enns + Labs


Thurs, Oct 20:

1pm anesthesia prep for 3pm brain spect


Fri, Oct 21:

9am series of blood draws, dose study drug, 1 more ECG.. done!

Please keep us in your prayers!!! Time for bed!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Praying for you guys!

The Martin Family said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! We go back the last week of November for week 13.

I hope you guys have a great time and are able to enjoy some of the trip.

We really like Dr. Enns and his team. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours, The Martin's.