Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

It's that time of the year again!!! I LOVE Christmas! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year (and this year I'll be just as round as Santa)! Christmas is coming and that means Christmas cards from Shutterfly. In the past we have always had cards with our dog Bear on them. And then Reagan came along and it was all about Reagan. Now, getting a good picture of her to use on a card is not always an easy thing (or the dog for that matter), but hopefully we'll find one (all we need is one) and we'll have a super cute card again this year. Last year I also bought calendars for the whole family. A new pic of Reagan for each month! You can't beat that! It was an easy way to give a super personal gift that everyone loved!!! They also have other gifts you can give like ornaments, mouse pads, stationary, coffee mugs, even playing cards that you can personalize with any photo!!! I would highly recommend going to Shutterfly for your Christmas needs! I know I will. For those of you that are interested...please leave me a comment at the bottom of the blog and I'll draw names to give away 25 free cards to three different people!!

Are you a blogger? Want a chance at 25 free cards this holiday season? Register here:
http://goo.gl/DDw7Q

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Reagan is so darling! Congrats on your pregnancy and on hearing it's a baby boy!
I love shutterfly calendars I do one for grandparents every year ! Their cards are adorable! I would love 25 free ones!

Nicole
Nmills25@verizon.net

charity said...

congrats on having a little boy. i would love 25 free ones. reagan is so precious and i love her name

Melissa said...

Would love to win some cards! Their cards are so cute this year!

Mel
Rains.melissa at gmail dot com