Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cutest video ever

Reagan had a bit of a rough night last night. Normally when she's nauseous, it only affects her while she's awake. Last night she kept waking up making choking noises, I'd get up and run in her room to check on her, pat her a little and then she'd be OK (a little gurgly, but OK). She did this a lot. I was really worried that she might be getting sick, because she did sound a little congested. But this morning (when she woke for good), she was smiley and happy. Not at all what I was expecting. She was still a little gaggy and didn't seem quite herself, but I think she was tired more than anything. She was very clingy all morning. I held her and she'd fall asleep on me for short periods of time. Finally this afternoon she started acting more herself. She was more energetic and less gaggy. She was even "singing" along with my mom to Phantom of the Opera! (I have the cutest video of her doing this when we were in the Bahamas and today she did the exact same thing! So precious!) Our neighbor had another garage sale benefiting the UMDF this weekend. I feel bad because I wasn't able to help much with the actual sale this time around but I did collect things in advance to sell at the garage sale. She's become determined to raise as much money as possible for the UMDF...she's a pretty amazing woman. Unfortunately, some of our neighbors don't really like the fact that we've had two garage sales...regardless of the fact that it's benefiting a charity (so we're not going to be able to do this anymore). It's pretty crazy when you think about it. For two days they are slightly inconvenienced with more cars than usual parked on our road. But we live with the effects of Mitochondrial Disease every single day! This is for CHARITY people! But people don't care. They don't have to live this life. They don't have to think about their child dying from a terrible disease! It's true, I guess...you just don't care about these sorts of things until it affects you personally or someone you know. Well, hopefully we can get more people to care...about sweet little girls like this one!
This is her singing in the Bahamas (video shot on cell phone)...pause the blog music at the bottom of the blog so you can hear her!


1 comment:

T said...

Reagan - You're soo damn cute!