Sunday, October 16, 2011

Better

Reagan was up again last night (and so was her mommy). I was exhausted and kept falling asleep myself, but she wasn't. She finally fell back to sleep sometime between 3-4...and then she slept til 12:30!! I'm glad someone got some sleep! Overall, she's been much happier today. When she first woke she was pretty mellow and zoned out, but we've gotten some laughs out of her and although she's been a little crazy (still having lots of chorea), she's seems to be feeling better. Her hands and feet are still ice cold, but I think she's finally coming out of the bad days. This is good because we leave for Stanford Tues morning. I'm not joking when I say, I haven't packed a thing yet. Nothing. Hopefully I can get everything rounded up and ready...even if it means I have to stay up late tomorrow night. I'm a little sick of traveling. It's such a hassle. The packing, the unpacking, getting through security, getting on a plane with all of our junk! Ugh. Although, there is one place I wouldn't mind going back to...







3 comments:

Clarissa said...

glad Reagan is feeling better! praying all goes well for your trip! we rarely travel and i sometimes wish we would/could, but i so dislike airplanes that i can't imagine we'd ever fly anywhere, especially with Abigail and all 4 (almost 5) kids! :) loved the pics. she is adorable!

Jamie said...

hee hee Madie SO crosses her legs like that. have been a little behind but glad things are good now :) ((hugs))

jocalyn said...

i LOVE these pictures!!