Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunshiny Day

Reagan woke up last night crying. I don't know if she had a bad dream or just woke up in a foreign place and it freaked her out or what. I was able to calm her down fairly quickly and then I think maybe she fell back to sleep. I didn't sleep very soundly and I know sometime around 5-6am I woke up and saw Reagan moving around. I got up with her at 7:30 but I'm pretty sure she never went back to sleep. I'm not really sure how much sleep she ended up getting last night. She did give us a little scare this morning. She woke up fine but sometime around 11 or so she started getting fussy (and we noticed she did have cold & clammy hands and feet). She had a few outbursts of crying and then two dirty diapers. She seemed better after that and even took a nice little nap. When she woke up she was happy (and the sun was finally out), so immediately I covered her in sunscreen and put her bathing suit on so we could get her into the pool! She seemed to like it. Afterwards we took her down to the beach so she could get in the ocean (her first time ever). The water was a little choppy, so I'm not sure how much she enjoyed the waves, but she was a good sport. She's been great all afternoon and tonight we just hung out on the back porch and she was happy as a clam the whole time! More prayers answered!!!















5 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Wow! Looks amazing!! so so happy Reagan is doing so great away from home. Prayers prayers and more prayers.

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

I love all these pictures!! I think the Bahamas agrees with Reagan ... perhaps you should move there!The one in the ocean and the name in the sand picture made me cry. just beautiful. Love to you all. Prayers for more awesome days and plenty of sunshine.

Jamie said...

I agree Reagan loves the beach! :) Looks Amazing! Im so jealous! Enjoy Enjoy!

Clarissa said...

praying she does well for your vacation! it all looks amazing and Reagan is so adorable!

jocalyn said...

love.love.LOVE!!! made my heart happy!