Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sleep, sweet sleep

Reagan slept like a log last night...and most of the day today! She was still fast asleep at 12:30pm when I finally had to change her soaking wet diaper. That woke her up, but she woke super smiley and super precious. She was a complete doll for a couple of hours until she fell back to sleep watching her sing along video. She slept from about 3pm-9pm, when (you guessed it) I had to change her diaper again. She woke up with smiles and was a darling for another couple hours, and then she dozed off in my arms. I just love it when she's like this. Not the sleepy part (although it is great that she's finally getting some rest)...the content part. On her good days, she's just SO stinking good!!! That's why it sucks that she has to go through the bad days. She WANTS to be a good girl...but her body ruins it for her. I have no clue what to expect for our trip. We've got one week to go and I'm not sure what we're going to be dealing with. Jekyll or Hyde. It almost would have been better for her to have her bad week this coming week (to get it out of the way before we leave), but I don't know if that will happen since she's just getting over a bad streak. Best case scenario would be that she could go two full weeks with just good days (but I'm afraid that might be a little unrealistic since that's only happened once). If we could just get a very short, mild bad streak...that would be fine too. We definitely need some prayers in this area.

No comments: