Sunday, September 4, 2011

Silly girl

Reagan was a turkey last night. She woke us around 4:45am "talking". She continued to "talk" to herself nonstop...finally around 8am I gave up on sleeping and got up with her...and she's been talking ever since! She's definitely wired. It's nice to see her happy but I'm afraid that this craziness is a sign of bad days to come. Her hands and feet have been a little cold and clammy today...another early warning sign. All day she's been super vocal and tonight she's added the laughing. We can't keep her quiet. I don't know if she's ever going to get to sleep tonight. She is one wild child!!!




Don't forget to pause the blog music at the bottom of the page so you can hear this silly girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Its so lovely to see her awake, she sounds just like the little girl I care for!

the Grandma said...

Ok. The videography is somewhat questionable....but the subject matter is awesome!!! I give this production 5 STARS!!!!*****
Why, oh, why did the Grandma have to get stuck in Denton this weekend!! When my baby is so happy and animated!! I love you!!!