Thursday, September 1, 2011

More sleep?!?!

Reagan did not want to go to sleep last night (probably because she slept the majority of the day yesterday). Finally, right around midnight, we were able to get her back to sleep. She slept this morning til about 8:30am. She woke happy and smiley but she wasn't awake long. She dozed back off around 10:30am and she was OUT! She slept through "school" at noon and then slept through PT at 2pm (although her therapist did come and stretch her anyway...she mentioned that she was really tight for being asleep). She slept til about 4:30pm when she FINALLY decided to wake up!!! She woke a sweetie and was quite the darling all night. She did doze off on my lap around 9:30pm but woke as soon as we tried to put her in bed. I'm not quite sure what's going on with her. Two sleepy days in a row...that's very unlike her. Tonight I noticed she did have a little of the "bad smell". I hope it's nothing...it's very likely it's just sweat (the l-carnitine makes her sweat smell like fish). I always get a little nervous when she starts changing things up on us. It sure would be nice to have some good AWAKE days!!! Please keep her in your prayers!!!

2 comments:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Hey, thanks for doing all the leg work on the canopy today. you are the best.

And,I will call in the mornings, don't you know it,before my doctors appointment.

Prayers for happy days ahead, in great succession.

Debbie said...

Those pics below are so sweet....and your closing comment cracked me up! Glad to hear you are getting rest.