Friday, August 12, 2011

Still precious

Reagan was up late again last night but she eventually dozed off and went to sleep. We didn't hear her all night, so we'll just assume she slept the whole night through. She woke up around 7:30am and was just as cute and precious as can be! She was wonderful all morning long. The only little mishap happened when I turned the vacuum cleaner on. It freaked her out a little and I thought I might have really upset her and she yelled out, but she recovered and was a good girl once again. I can't imagine her being much better than she was today. She's been cuddly, smiley, giggly, and at times even talkative. Tonight Mike's parents came from out of town to stay with us. His sister's little one is having her first birthday party tomorrow, so they came in for that. At first I was thinking we would take Reagan to the party (assuming she was still having good days), but I just don't think it's worth risking her getting sick and messing up this good streak. My mom is coming in tomorrow morning, so I figure she can hang out with Grandma while we go to the party for a bit. Tonight Reagan has been a little more high maintenance. She got all teary eyed anytime we started talking amoungst ourselves. Someone...insists on being the center of attention. I wonder if that's just her being a spoiled 4yr old. She does have us wrapped around her little finger, that's for sure. Here's to another good night's sleep and hopefully another good day for our girl tomorrow!

No comments: