Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sleepy sweet girl

Reagan slept in this morning til 10am! She woke up smiling and was a real sweetie. Mike and I left her with Grandma so we could attend our niece's first birthday party. It was a good thing we didn't take Reagan, because she fell asleep only 30min or so after we left and then continued to sleep all afternoon (about 6.5hrs total)!! I have no clue why she was so sleepy today!!! It's very unusual for her to sleep that much unless she's recovering from a bad streak! She woke up and was a sweet precious girl. Grandma fed her some baby food (all the while complaining that we aren't feeding her often enough) and she seemed to enjoy it, although she did make quite the mess. Reagan was only awake for maybe 3hrs before dozing off once again. She was in bed, sound asleep by 10:15pm. On one hand, I'm glad that she's getting some good rest...but on the other hand, I'm concerned as to why she's so sleepy and would like to see her a little more alert so that we can enjoy our happy girl. Please keep her in your prayers!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I have to wonder if the her couple of off days were her bad days? maybe the medicine is helping. I pray so!