Saturday, August 6, 2011

More good days please

Reagan slept OK last night. She was up til after midnight and then when she fell asleep, she'd sleep for a while and then wake up and be awake for a while. I know this went on a few times, but it's likely that she did it all night long. At 7am I went to pick up Grandma from the airport, by the time we got back Reagan was wide awake and smiling in her bed! She was definitely happy to see her Grandma. Reagan has been in a good mood all day. Lots of kicking around, rolling, trying to bite the sock off her hand (and at times accidentally biting herself). But I have noticed a few warning signs...which make me really nervous because we haven't had that many "good" days yet. She's been a little sensitive (flinching sometimes when you touch her), bitey, cold hands and feet, and then tonight she was doing the crazy laugh that turns into a cry. I don't know...I hope it's nothing. I'm not ready for more bad days just yet. She needs more good days...we all need more good days. Please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

nisha360 said...

Hi

I found your blog on Little Wonders and I just wanted to say I will be praying for your family because I know how hard it is to be different - I have Cerebral Palsy - although I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Yours truly,
Nisha from South Africa