Sunday, August 7, 2011

Laughing girl

Reagan was a turkey last night. I'm not sure how much sleep she got, but she was awake, talking, and laughing most of the night. On a good note...she was a happy girl again today. I was a little worried after yesterday, but she was all smiles when Grandma went in to get her out of bed this morning and has been smiling ever since. She has been doing the crazy laughs all day today, thankfully it never escalated into crying. She's been super spitty today and I've seen her make the gaggy face a few times (usually when leaning too far back), but overall she's been able to handle it. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds...I'd love another good day (we are going in to do her passport tomorrow)...but I'm not counting on it. Hopefully this next bad streak will be a mild one. Right now she's only taking clonidine once a day at night, but I think when we hit bad days again, I'm going to start giving her an am dose as well. Maybe that will help? Please continue to keep her in your prayers!!

4 comments:

Online Roulette said...

Laughing Girl is a celebration of tea time, I make a range of biscuits and cakes as well as tea time accessories.

Shaun said...

It is very interesting post submit here.i feel good to visit on this post.

herbal medicines said...

She is looking very cute.Keep smiling always.

Eyelash Enhancer said...

Hopefully this next bad streak will be a mild one. Right now she's only taking clonidine once a day at night