Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweetness

Reagan was up again last night. I'm not sure how long, but when I woke up at 5am to take my mom to the airport, she was already up and smiling (Mike said he had heard her awake and moving around for some time). When I got home from the airport an hour or so later, she was already back asleep and slept til 9am! She sure has been precious again today!!! Lots of smiles, lots of rolling, super sweet! She did give her Daddy a little bit of grief this afternoon. He came in to say hi to her and immediately she got this huge frown and had tears streaming down her face!!! Then tonight, she was fine! No tears, no frowns. Just sweetness! I sure do love this girl!!! Hopefully she gets a good night's sleep tonight! Sleep tight little princess!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Tera - I sent you an email with the cooling vest info. Let me know if you receive it. Thanks!
Laurie